Body Kit

Abstruh

Reaction score
What did everyone do to install their body kit? I already bought a duraflex kit but can't find any shop to install it for me. I tried locally and want as far to Philly but no one I called said they'd do it. Did anyone do it themselves, would you recommend? If I did it myself what are some tips?

Varnell

Reaction score
There are plenty of threads on here pertaining to mounting, molding, and fabricating lip and body kits.

I understand you're new to the site, though. If you're not comfortable doing the work yourself I'd suggest finding a Customs shop. I'm sure there must be one withing thirty miles of you.

sccsammy

Reaction score
dude its a crap load a work my buddy had that same one and to fit it without any gaps is a huge pain i personally had a body kit that wasnt done well and it makes the car look trashy i would sell it and get some lips for oem bumpers but if you like it and arent comfortable with putting it on be careful choosing a shop sometimes they just tag it on without aligning it well

Abstruh

Reaction score
Yeah i took off my bumper and tried to see how it looked and it doesnt look good at all. Its too late for me to return it and i really like the style so I'm trying to get it done ASAP so I can stop stressing.

agginline86

Reaction score
do you have it all painted and everything? or are you just looking for install help?

Back