Bolt on 7.5G 6 speed dyno

Sonnick

Reaction score
Haha I wish! The cams are too expensive, although tuned I'm sure I'd hit 300+whp.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn, u're still alive lol

good numbers dude, esp for simple bolt-ons :thumbsup:

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Good numbers! I took out the butter flys on my h22 mani and also cut out all the individual ports and made it a big plenum. Also i polished it up and didnt knife edge it, just rounded it. I gained 30 whp with a race header,skunk2 tb, and bigger 2 1/2 piping, oh and a 3"sri.. makes a big difference in the powerband! Good luck on achieving those numbers bro..all moter ftw

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Good numbers! I took out the butter flys on my h22 mani and also cut out all the individual ports and made it a big plenum. Also i polished it up and didnt knife edge it, just rounded it. I gained 30 whp with a race header,skunk2 tb, and bigger 2 1/2 piping, oh and a 3"sri.. makes a big difference in the powerband! Good luck on achieving those numbers bro..all moter ftw

did you do a before and after dyno test?

OP nice numbers.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yea I'm on J32a as well. Tag there is 3.sl06mt.

I left the 'posts' in that held the butterfly flaps. I may take them out though.

220whp on a H23a? Damn, those are great numbers! What mods do you have for that? And what dyno?
damn, u're still alive lol

good numbers dude, esp for simple bolt-ons :thumbsup:
:D

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Will be paying close attention to this thread, hoping to see continual progress for you.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Went to the track Friday. Here are 2 of the timeslips. I think I made a total of 6 passes. Still can't seem to best 14.0, gotta check my mounts. Best 4 were 14.007, 14.156, 14.161, 14.187. The first and last passes I missed 2nd. Btw my current tires are ~0.8" taller than stock, so my trap should be closer to 103 given the (albeit slightly) longer gear ratios from the taller tire.

Timeslips.jpg

And here is one of the in-car runs I took with my iPhone. Sorry for the quality, I couldn't send it in the best quality for whatever reason.

Back