boosting on stock internals - okay?

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
you might be able to push 8psi, but power vs psi all depends on turbo diameter... again, as mentioned, research research research, but thanks for asking before screwing up what ya got

Erik123456789

Reaction score
Youll be perfectly fine with up to 8psi.. Get a chinese kit with a .48 trim snail and youll love it, those things (engine and turbo) last forever on low boost.. and i mean they are like 600-700$? just make sure you get injectors and a fuel pump, youll need them for sure.. you can get some dsm 450ccs since those are the cheapest (around 60-80$) but even some 300ccs will be fine if u know someone that has them laying around. Besides that you will need a downpipe, ecu, and a tune.. then youll be set with the perfect daily driver. :omghi2u: Its actually pretty fast, some guy i sold my accord to is running 7.5psi and it feels great.

jaw819

Reaction score
i appreciate the help guys.. i dont know what i want to do.
i cant decide between this or just an H22 swap. gahh.. lol.
i need to pay off my car first.. :p

Erik123456789

Reaction score
lol. h22 would be nicer tbh.. cus u can always go boost later on the h22 too if you ever regret not boosting then that way youll have both. :)

Reaction score
You can still give your car excess strain even on a lower psi. Have you considered other investments. A lot cheaper alternatives can give you a little power and and sparkle. I was debating on boosting my F-23A1 and realized I was better off saving my cash on an engine swap. So I upgraded my radiator, ignition, and put in a couple smaller parts like oil cap, new pulleys, and oil breather. Fun mods that are able to be transfered to a new DOHC upgrade.
Good luck.

Back