Boston Acoustics

OneLoud00Accord

Reaction score
i didnt mean it as kickers are "the loudest"...i was saying...kickers are ****ty :redface2: for the money and especially as a mainstream brand they are "loud." like alpine type r's...i would never own one since they're pretty much an SPL sub only.

i've never heard a fi (the day someone carries em around here...ha) and i have heard w7s...and i honestly dont care how many dBs someone can get out of a setup. i tune for quality, not quantity.

we're just seeing things differently. i assume you have about a ported box, about 1.5 cubes, tuned to 28-32hz or thereabouts? i am the complete opposite...running a .5 cube sealed box (with polyfill to flatten the response) with a single 10" on 400 watts :lawl:

haha i wasnt even arguing or trying to see things different, I was just in a kicker bashing mood then got bored and kept going with it. I have a 2.2 cubic feet sealed box with polyfill for my q, but i dont lose much sq going to ported and its wayy louder, and on days like today I put my bass knob all the way down and the sub setting on my deck down all the way for some nice even blending even in a big ported box. I dont think we have any disagreements here :p

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
nah its all good...i can definitely appreciate the "moods"...today was a "knob up" day :lawl:

Back