Bottom Grill Fill-In

6genaccord

Reaction score
wow gutter guard good idea. i'm gonna do that to my grill

i think from gardening supplies you could do everything from a lip kit to a grill lol

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
only way to fix that is to now do a turbo and fill it with intercooler....

and yea..chrome grilles down there are lame....i leave chrome for either cool functional parts or accents to parts of the car that i want to have attention....the whole point of you doing this is so it doesn't look so bad...so you wouldn't wanna draw attention to a nasty grill

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
what is wrong with chrome mesh i think it looks good considering that our cars do not have much on them

I don't understand your comparison at all, what are you trying to get accross? Please see post 2 :coffee:.

if you paint your mesh black its really no difference from the oem grill

The oem "grille" isn't really a grille. its a horizontal piece of plastic, with 3 vertical pieces preventing sag. You can see straight through it. The gutter guard grille/mesh stuff prevents seeing the dirty radiator inside. Of course if you're 2 feet away you will see, but who wouldn't? It obscures the inside, from a distance of over 2 feet. Plus if you're lucky, you can find the gutter guard already coated with a rubberized black gloss coating :rock:

and yea..chrome grilles down there are lame....i leave chrome for either cool functional parts or accents to parts of the car that i want to have attention....the whole point of you doing this is so it doesn't look so bad...so you wouldn't wanna draw attention to a nasty grill

Bingo. :thumbsup:

bigtp3

Reaction score

Turbo :) :) ... i wish...
I like the gutter guard idea. Chrome would look nice, but as Dinzdale said you should leave chrome for parts you want to draw attention to. Some black mesh would look good there...It would be cool if I could match it up to the mesh that fills in the "fog light" holes on the far right and left.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Right ! Yeah! see now that would look cool.. that's the spirit. gutter gaurd would look good too though if you cant find the other stuff, and if you do your upper grill in gutter guard too and remove the red one that would look sooooo sexy! just a black gaping hole with slick gloss black mesh.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
this would fill in that area pretty damn well...

intercooler.jpg

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
LOL - just stuff it in there with no turbo, just fo' sho'!! wha wha ma nucca *wears cap sideways* and *slaps a giant ARC sticker on bumper*
:rice:

Back