Brake Lamp light is on

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
It could be the brakes are low... Check the pads!

...zomg?!?!!?! :run:

uhhhh........no. wrong light there chief

We seriously need a :facepalm: smiley

its technically possible...the float inside the master cylinder will sense if your fluid is low (among other things). it takes more fluid to move the pads further, so it *might* sense low brake pads.

now...i dont know how low we're talking...probably riding on shims, but it could be possible.

or a tripod :D w00t:leeann:
now were thinkin :naughtyrun:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
its technically possible...the float inside the master cylinder will sense if your fluid is low (among other things). it takes more fluid to move the pads further, so it *might* sense low brake pads.

now...i dont know how low we're talking...probably riding on shims, but it could be possible.

no, your right, a light does come on. but its the "brake" light, the same one that lights up when you pull up your ebrake.

the "brake lamp" light only comes on when you have a light bulb out, which is what this thread is about, hahaha

nvpdmx

Reaction score
Well, i think i figured out how to fix it, also i think i am retarded. I asked a guy from car domain and he said the LED package comes with a new black box or fuse box (not sure what it is called) and it just replaces the stock one that is locate besides the Left outer most tail light and that should fix the problem. I guess i didn't check the LED packaging well for the black box and also the directions were written in an asian language, so that didn't help. I am not home now but when i get back home this weekend, I will tell let yall know if I found the black box and if it worked.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
no, your right, a light does come on. but its the "brake" light, the same one that lights up when you pull up your ebrake.

the "brake lamp" light only comes on when you have a light bulb out, which is what this thread is about, hahaha
i didnt read the first page since its an old thread :lawl:

nvpdmx

Reaction score
I just found it and installed it, and the lights is gone and I feel whole a again, haha. Thanks for all the help and suggestions fellas.

Back