brake pads

halfpinoythug

Reaction score
so im due for gettin my pads replaced. just wanted to know everyones input on whats good and whats not. im thinkin bout gettin ceramic ones. what u guys think??

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got hawk hps pads. They bite hard when you really need em otherwise they are decent. A lot of brake dust as well. When my pads are due I am going to try a different brand.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the ebc green stuff pads and they work great, kinda pricey though. i got mine from summit racing for $74 and some change, well worth it imo

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
OEM all the way.... i just replaced my rear pads and rotors with oem pads and rotors and i paid 160 bucks for the parts and installed them myself. Ive always replaced my brakes with oem brakes on my other accords and never got any brake dust on my wheels or pad noise... oh and they last a LONG time.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Wagner ThermoQuiet + OEM rotors.

They're real quiet (hence the name) and have pretty good braking power, relative to OEM pads.

Got fronts and rears from Amazon for about 75shipped.

Google up some reviews on them.

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
Yes go ceramic. They'll last forever with little dust. That's all I put on my cars anymore.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
stay away from greenstuff. I have them in the rear and they leave brake dust like crazy. I use brembo blanks and oem pads in the front. perfect set up. hardly any brake dust and their very quiet.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Duralast C-Max Gold Ceramic. Work great, very little dust, lifetime replacement.

jwong512

Reaction score
I have the Hawk HPS pads and they're pretty good. They don't really dust like crazy for me but it might just be because I just recently got them so they're still new.

Just a reminder, there's a product review page and there's a sticky about brakes review so I would take a look at that next time.

Last edited:

Tophaholic

Reaction score
NAPA gold rotors and brake pads are pretty good as well if you are not looking for any high performance brake performance. Plus they have a lifetime rotor warp warranty.

Back