Brake pedal squeaking.. help!

Jianizzle

Reaction score
So I've noticed while driving without music sometimes, my brake pedal tends to squeak whenever I release it from a full stop. It was whatever at the time, but now I notice it a lot and it's bugging the crap out of me! :bash:

So I was wondering.. is there any way I could get rid of the noise?
A lubricant, oil, or something? It's bugging me and if this an easy fix.. please help! Thanks in advance!

finch13

Reaction score
I use a sprayable white lithium grease for all my stuff that needs mo lubrication. You can find it at any parts store or Wal-Mart. A can of disc brake grease can be usefullt oo if you want some thicker or for higher temperature stuff.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol mine sometimes squeak. i use brake cleaner and it helps for a while then it does it again. my pads might be low too so the indicator thing is giving me a warning so iono lols. :ughrun:

Jianizzle

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses.. but I'm a little confused?

lol mine sometimes squeak. i use brake cleaner and it helps for a while then it does it again. my pads might be low too so the indicator thing is giving me a warning so iono lols. :ughrun:

What?
Am I going to apply the brake cleaner to my brake pedal?
Lost here..

00accord91

Reaction score
mine does that too..but i just ignore it. his rotors might not be low its jus the noise because after i got my pads changed :)ohyou:) i still heard the noise

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
So I was wondering.. is there any way I could get rid of the noise?
A lubricant, oil, or something? It's bugging me and if this an easy fix.. please help! Thanks in advance!

just use wd40, or like finch said white lithium grease. it just happens cuz the spring that regulates the pedal needs some type of lubricant

i expect his type of fail now

Jianizzle

Reaction score
Alrighty sweet.. so either lithium grease or WD-40? Sounds good.

Thanks for some useful responses! I hope to get rid of the squeak today. Thanks again!

Back