brake problem? :(

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
yea, 600 for what? brake jobs aren't something to be "fixed". it's more like a maintainance kind of thing. and that should've cost you no more then i guess....60 if they're decent pads including labor. they wrote you an extra zero on your receipt? lol.

Nick1130

Reaction score
38860959.jpg

As you can see labour killed me the most. :drool:
my bad for saying 600...

Last edited:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
579 or 600...i've never heard of ANY brake job over 100 dollars. ask them why the labor was so high next time. it's a 30 minute job....i could do it in 20 if i had a lift.

EDIT: and what's exempt parts? if that's the cost of the pads then you should just go back and ask them to see the pads they used. if it doesn't cost that much ask for the difference.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
ok here is what you do.
1. run in circles screaming like a girl.
2. hold your hand out so you can see your palm
3. smack yourself in the mouth as hard as you can, then say "Get ahold of yourself man"
4. Go to a parts house and buy new brake pads
5. the most important step, CHANGE THE EFFING PADS.
:poke:

Hjahagagahshagahahahaha love this guy now!!!:rwerd:

jwong512

Reaction score
They must've done one hell of a job to charge that price. I got my own parts and I asked local shops and they would charge me only $250 for replacing 4 rotors, 4 pads, front 2 calipers, and a brake flush. For that price, you are definitely getting overcharged. Next time you hear that noise, I would replace your brake pads asap as it's not safe to drive like that at all.

jcollins6

Reaction score
OP, when the shop did your brakes did they also check your blinker fluid and grease up your muffler bearings?

Back