brembo blanks

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
hi guys, i'm going to change my brake rotors and pads and i was thinking about going with brembo's, not the slotted or vented ones, i had brembos on my old car (they are stock diameter but with better stopping power) i was just wondering if anybody here had any experiences with brake rotors and pads? if any other particular brand stands out let me know too, thanks guys

p.s not sure if this is in the right forum if not mod please help me move thanks!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Why don't you want the slotted/cross-drilled ones? Those are sexier and don't heat up as much.

I wish to upgrade my brakes sometime soon, now I just gotta get some money!

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
i don't feel like i need to upgrade to the slotted ones, i'm not doing anything track related or anything, plus cash is an issue, i need to change my pads and resurface my rotors and i don't feel like going back to stock haha

finch13

Reaction score
Because it's been proven that slotted/vented/drilled rotors are nothing special.

Blanks are a good choice, I've had trouble locating them before. I know a few parts stores can order them for you or may actually carry them.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I got mine from tirerack.com, Overall I think the rotors are really good they seem to be wearing normally. But I would NOT get thier replacement brake pads, they were horrible they sucked on braking power, they sqweaked like a mfcuker, and they gave off a s**t-ton of dust srsly my wheels were black a week after I washed them off.

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
same here, i got them before from tirerack, but now i can't order them, i wasn't gonna pair them with the brembo pads, i was thinking brembo blanks with hawk hps pads or something like that

Back