Brent's Fitted Coupe (No 56k)

Stockaccord01

Reaction score
Car looks good with different wheels on at the we hungry meet this past sunday..you still got the other wheels u had b4 or maybe u wanna sell it lol.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
I hate to be this guy that updates his thread with no pics, but finally got my wheels on today and they fit like a glove. Polishing my headlights tomorrow and I need to find out how to fix some rear bumper fitment issues and I'll be sitting pretty. I hope to see some of y'all soon. I'll be in town for simply clean 4 next Friday and Saturday, then Sunday I'll be in Nashville for Import Alliance. I know. I'm crazy haha.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I hate to be this guy that updates his thread with no pics, but finally got my wheels on today and they fit like a glove. Polishing my headlights tomorrow and I need to find out how to fix some rear bumper fitment issues and I'll be sitting pretty. I hope to see some of y'all soon. I'll be in town for simply clean 4 next Friday and Saturday, then Sunday I'll be in Nashville for Import Alliance. I know. I'm crazy haha.

0D00v.gif

EscoStylez

Reaction score
friday come to orlando ill be at city walk partyin it up before i head to daytona for sc4 message me ur number homie

Back