Buddy Club V-CON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
^^^Very true. But im moving out since my parents are moving to NC and im staying here with my girlfriend. So saving is my 1st priority.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind getting this if I could get it for the same $50.00 that you got it for.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Ok, update. I got the CEL again today on the way to work. So this thing is getting packaged up and sent back. Now, bear in mind that our Accord's arn't explicly supported but the odyssey with the F23A5 is supported. On top of that, the ECU pinouts between both vehicles are near exactly the same, I haven't come accross any major differences.

One thing I did notice is that the code comes up when VTEC would have originally engaged, around 2500-3200 approx. And as usual, it rev limits at 4k RPM. I'm 100% sure of my wiring, so I've ruled that out. Everything is soldered and tight, so no lose wires. Maybe i'll use the money to save for a VAFC. :/

angelplus

Reaction score
join the club. had the SAME problem. 4k rev limiter. I dont htink we can have any vtec adjustment systems on our cars.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Yup, leave it to our awesome F23's to leave us behind. I think I'm just giong to send it back and save for a SAFC.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I just talked with Buddy Club, they do know why it wouldn't work. They said mines genuine, so no worries there. I had a few more questions for him, so I'll see what he says and keep ya posted.

angelplus

Reaction score
lol... just get VAFC II and get it over with. I'm tired of screwing around with my little digital vtec controller that will never work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back