Budget Brakes aka stopping on the cheap

fothermucker

Reaction score
www.tasauto.com has a full set of rotors and pads for the 4cyl EX
for $144.95 + shipping. That's all 4 wheels which seems pretty damn cheap and almost too good to be true.

I checked prices at Advance Auto and I'd be spending that for front rotors alone from there for anything "name brand."

So I guess my question is, what's a good set of rotors/pads on the cheap and where can I get 'em?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
well tas auto sells stock replacement disc and breaks so in all reality... thats really how much it should be... pads for like 35 bucks and a pair of rotors for a little more than 100 bucks... I trust TAS auto, they sell genuine parts and parts that are gaurented fitment... i mean its THE ACCORD STORE... the only place u can find cheaper is ebay and i wouldnt trust everything that goes on thru ebay

ccordex00

Reaction score
tas auto....check out ebay but don't get the brembo d/s, they r cheap but they are crap at the same time...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
my "parts master" rotors were 38 and the wagner thermo quiet pads were 48...thats at cost for the fronts. could have done it cheaper but the pads i wanted were out of stock...so w/e i guess...the thermo quiets were the most expensive as well.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i got my legend dual piston calipers, brembo blank rotors for the prelude, and av6 pads for $230 total :thumbsup:

Back