Bug Guard

541accord

Reaction score
I have one for a coupe hood, no drilling required. I'll try and find a pic when I get home. Sedan and Coupe hoods differ slightly so fitment will be off if you interchange them.

541accord

Reaction score
The bug shield is at my parents house so once I find out the brand I'll post it up.
100_0346-2.jpg

541accord

Reaction score
Actually just remembered the brand its either Formfit or Foamfit. Pretty sure it's the first one though.

-bl-

Reaction score
I would sell you mine, but its all beat up right now, its got a tiny crack on the side and i think you would rather have a perfect condition one.

But i bought mine from the honda dealer, i believe its one of those "aftermarket" OEM parts, its a brand called perfect fit that honda carries specifically for our car.

When i bought mine the price was $146.

I find this is the best one made because it covers the whole span of the front end rather than just the hood.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I would sell you mine, but its all beat up right now, its got a tiny crack on the side and i think you would rather have a perfect condition one.

But i bought mine from the honda dealer, i believe its one of those "aftermarket" OEM parts, its a brand called perfect fit that honda carries specifically for our car.

When i bought mine the price was $146.

I find this is the best one made because it covers the whole span of the front end rather than just the hood.

Thanks man, I will look for that

Back