FS: Built F23 short/long block

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Ladies and gents, the time has come where i HAVE to start parting out. Its a sad day typing this but i am all out of funds and time for this.
So far the only thing im selling is the motor.
I have recent pics of the short block somewhere on the forums i'll update this thread with them a little later and add pics of the head too.
Long block for $1800+ship

PS: Not leaving the forums :)

Thanks all for all the support over time. Would def like to give a shoutout to derek, greg, Jason, Ron and all others :)

block-1.jpg

cylinder head view from top..

head.jpg

AEM Series 1 is now also up for grabs!! $700 plus shipping :) Picture i dont have right now but VERY minor cosmetic defects like a couple scratches here and there.
For more info, http://www.aemelectronics.com/engin...9/plug-play-engine-management-systems-ems-10/

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
thanks but just to make it clear, JUST the engine is for sale will come with a stock valve cover :)

Chris Vu

Reaction score
omg. looks like i gotta start saving up. any idea on shipping costs to ca ? 91791. how many miles are on it ?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Do you want the bottom end only or the complete long block? I'll check freight cost on Monday and let you know.
I put about 2000 maybe 2100 miles on it? Never been beaten on or anything except for dyno time and car has been garage kept so everything is mint.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Do you want the bottom end only or the complete long block? I'll check freight cost on Monday and let you know.
I put about 2000 maybe 2100 miles on it? Never been beaten on or anything except for dyno time and car has been garage kept so everything is mint.
The complete block :D

Also, I noticed you were in the market for another engine ? Would you be interested in an f23a4 ?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
where can i find the build on it?
you can click on any link in my sig it has pretty much all the details of the build or you could just search for all threads started by me :)

The complete block :D

Also, I noticed you were in the market for another engine ? Would you be interested in an f23a4 ?
No thanks i already got one locally for a good price :)

ahh man how im going to miss boost :sad:

Back