Bumpy ride

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well I had got an alignment done and for some reason the car feels like its jumping from one lane to the next when changing lanes, and it tends to pull to one side when starting from a stop. My rear right wheel has -1.9 Camber and the left is at 1.0, in the green. So if I get a camber kit will it fix this issue or do what else can be done to fix it? Thanks guys.

I feel really awkward when changing lanes because of this issue, any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
It could be the roads you are driving on. I get some jerky lane changes when the road is uneven.

bliss_creator

Reaction score
Yes the wheels are balanced, I had it checked at another shop too. Theres only one place in this city that aligns a lowered car. So I m stuck.

inv4zn

Reaction score
Did you get new wheels/tires?

Did you get an alignment because you changed some stuff, or just regular maintenance?

inv4zn

Reaction score
Oh, well then haha

This happened to me exactly (500m after new wheels + tires, shocks + springs) the same way.

If you got wider tires, they will hunt more compared to skinnier/thinner tires...they'll also react more to grooves in the pavement. The change in suspension should amplify this effect as well...

Honestly, if all your suspension parts are fine, and everything was done correctly, you just gotta get used to it..heh.

Fuzz

Reaction score
The fact that you have a degree difference of camber shouldn't change anything but I wouldn't put it past it. Get yourself an ingalls camber kit and go for a re-alignment.

Back