Bypass safety feature

tnguyen600

Reaction score
So my buddies got me a Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD for my bday and im gonna install it in like two hours, after i cut the grass lol

I want to know how i can bypass the safety feature which would then let me watch DVDs while the car is running. I heard from some that a kill switch is needed? but then theres another way to do it where i don't actually need a switch.

any help is welcomed =) thanks

tnguyen600

Reaction score
i wanted to triple post, but i had to cut the grass

jk lol yea, i swore i didnt hit post, but i guess i did. oops

nexTOme

Reaction score
ummmm first one was posted @ 8:04, and this one was posted @ 8:13......

how would you explain the 9min window between two posts? :squintrun:

hahahahah

tnguyen600

Reaction score
my bad, i thought this was over lol

yea, i hit post, then the same screen came up again, being that i had tabs opened, i disregarded this websites tab because i was looking at another site. then i came back and saw it was the same screen, so i hit post again. hence the time frame, like i said, my bad guys

nexTOme

Reaction score
my bad, i thought this was over lol

yea, i hit post, then the same screen came up again, being that i had tabs opened, i disregarded this websites tab because i was looking at another site. then i came back and saw it was the same screen, so i hit post again. hence the time frame, like i said, my bad guys

wah? :thinking: lol

+1 to my post count :lolrun:

Swollkat

Reaction score
Just get a toggle switch and ground one side to metal and the other goes to the safety switch wire. When you flip the switch it tricks the Navi into thinking your parking brake is on and will let you watch movies. Hope this helps.

Oh and by the way if your Navi has an internal gyro that senses motion then your're screwed.

Back