Cabin Air Filters and Engine Air Filter

Solidus

Reaction score
Im looking to replace my cabin air filter and Engine air filter.

I will more than likely get K&N Air Filter for the engine. How good is this filter?

As for cabin air filter, what are some of the best ones to buy? Are there any reusable one's? Where are some good places to buy the good cabin filters?

I figure this thread might be helpful to others looking to replace their filters.

Information regarding filters is welcome by all members who have knowledge and have replaced these.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
K&N are great filters...I've also used Green Racing Filters in the past and those are good as well.

As for the cabin filter...just go to advance, napa, autozone, etc and get them. You will need and they are sold in pairs.

Solidus

Reaction score
K&N are great filters...I've also used Green Racing Filters in the past and those are good as well.

As for the cabin filter...just go to advance, napa, autozone, etc and get them. You will need and they are sold in pairs.

As far as K&N, Cool.

With regards to cabin filter,
Will the basic brands that any of the above mentioned perform or work as well as lets say a Bosch Cabin air filter etc.?

Does it really matter or make a difference on brand pertaining to Cabin Filters for our vehicle?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I bought my cabin filters from HandA. They're aftermarket, but I installed them almost three years ago and my air always smells clean and new, especially with the A/C on.

They sell OEM engine filters on there if that's what you want. But nearly anything is fine, K&N, Fram, etc.

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
I made my own Cabin Filter.

One 16x20x1 Central Air unit filter @ $8. Cut it to same size as your OEM cabin filter. You can get 4 refills from that filter. So it comes out to $2 per refill.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I made my own Cabin Filter.

One 16x20x1 Central Air unit filter @ $8. Cut it to same size as your OEM cabin filter. You can get 4 refills from that filter. So it comes out to $2 per refill.

The "proper" filters are not that expensive to warrant having to make one...but to each their own.

I've been using the FRAM fresh breeze filters and got them for $15 for both, changed once or twice a year depending on when I remember.

As for engine air filter, i've used and am still using K&N

Mikey

Reaction score
Found my cabin filters ago Walmart for $20. Be sure to have a vacuum handy as there may be gunk built up in there.

Back