nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
gotta pay to go to a meet...? hhmmm..

i might have parted out by then, so maybe not haha

scanlessfool

Reaction score
gotta pay to go to a meet...? hhmmm..

i might have parted out by then, so maybe not haha

Eibach is also a meet and that is an event that people go to. As with all well organized things, there are fees that need to be addressed such as the cost of a permit, shirts, decals, prizes. All of that cost money and as I said in a previous post, with other meets you pay to attend, you don't get anything, here, at least you will come away with something. If you choose to attend, that would be great, if not, that's understandable.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
damn sold out tjat quick. O well General it is, hopefully some 6GA would like to do some shoots after.

scanlessfool

Reaction score
will we be fed? lol i cant go 3hrs without eating lol

I'm glad you mentioned that. We are currently working on having food available to those attending. Having participated in Eibach for 2 years, a big downfall of that meet is the lack of food resulting in participants leaving early. Being that we would like to stretch this meet for as long as possible, we are addressing this issue. At the moment I can't reveal too much as I am in the process of it all, but as soon as it is confirmed, we will be sure to announce it.

99accord boi

Reaction score
I'm glad you mentioned that. We are currently working on having food available to those attending. Having participated in Eibach for 2 years, a big downfall of that meet is the lack of food resulting in participants leaving early. Being that we would like to stretch this meet for as long as possible, we are addressing this issue. At the moment I can't reveal too much as I am in the process of it all, but as soon as it is confirmed, we will be sure to announce it.

if not its cool ill buy a couple pounds of meat and start chargin people for food lol

bigjoe53

Reaction score
I hope to see all of my west coast family on June 9th. my plane ticket is already booked my rental is booked and my room is booked...ohh man the night before watermelon drinks and camera are going to be in full effect...let the good times begin...

Back