Caliaccord's 2002 Accord sedan Lx (56k) (Big Update 9/12/15)

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Big update!!!!!!
Finally got my car painted white!!!!!
Also removed rear lip and installed an All-Fit lip. Love the way it looks, looks 10x cleaner than before. Hope you guys like the way it looks now.:party52:

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Anyone think that plastidipping the rims white would look good? I really like the way it looks now with black rims but I have seen a few accords on here with white on white and they look pretty good as well.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nothing like new paint, congrats the car looks amazing. I would have left the vertical supports in the airdam black like they were before though.

For that style of wheel I'd leave it black. If you get something with more concavity to it, then I think white could look great. i.e. hguzman's sedan

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
The vertical supports are still black, I just forgot to put them back on.lol. Thanks, Im glad you like the car, I was already tired of the car being 2 tone. As for the rims, you're probably right. Maybe something like the xxr 522 would look better in white. Thanks for giving me your opinion.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Decided to paint the calipers white with some header paint since white caliper paint seems to be non-existent. Sorry for the bad picture quality, looking into getting a camera sometime soon.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear how the white calipers hold up. I would think they would show brake dust constantly and/or yellow from the heat. But I like the idea of white calipers, looks good.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Thats probably the reason they don't make white caliper paint.lol. Hopefully they stay white for a while and if not, I'll just respray them.

Back