California Meet 2016

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Yea. Things have been quite hectic for me since finishing school last year. I'm always busy with something at home or with family pretty much every weekend, so doing something out of the norm would required for me to write it down on the planner so my wife will know what's going on and not schedule something without my knowing.

I know that feel, bro. I know it well.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
If there is no break in the rain, we can always just sit in the diner and look at each others cars through a window.:lawl:

Lmao! I can see it now. "Look how the rain accents Cali's new paint job. The water droplets shimmer, bouncing off playfully against the tafetta and into our eyes, causing a slight dew to roll gently down our cheeks."
Hahahaha!

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Great meet and great people, was nice meeting everyone and I'm sure we will do it again real soon. Here are a few of the 144 pictures I took.lol. I will upload an album of them all once I can figure it out.

sg_81

Reaction score
Hopefully the next one we can make it 3 or 4 times bigger. Nice meeting all of you guys.

Last edited:

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Had a great time guys, it was nice meeting you all.

bh1Uh3B.jpg

Here is an album of literally every pic I took (around 120, haha). I'm not an editor or anything so if you want to take some and play with editing have at it.
http://imgur.com/a/EmXNp/all
Until next time!

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
It was great meeting everyone and talking about our cars.
Thanks for posting pictures everyone, I should have mine up by the end of the day!
I definitely got some ideas from seeing everyone's car. I had raised my suspension prior to this meet but after seeing sg's car, I definitely need to go back to being lower!
I'm looking forward to the next meet!

Back