calling all H series gurus

jaron001

Reaction score
so with 98 you dont need to alter the ect it will just work? im doing my h swap right now but havent got to that yet

ray01

Reaction score
yes you should be fine with a 98 since its wired striaght to the cluster. the 00-02 goes from the ect to the ecu, then converts the signal to the cluster
the 98-99 goes from the ect straight to the cluster. if you want to make sure take a look at the ect on your f23, it should have a nipple on it for a connector to hook on to it

98acclude

Reaction score
if you pm me... I can give you all the info I ran into with the h series swap... I gotta solution on how to do the driverside mount and I got lots of pics I took of things just to give you an idea of how it fits in there.. just gimme a ring and I'll let you know whatever you want

BoyBlue

Reaction score
ok I'm getting some good info here from you guys. I now know about the ecu and temp sensor.
I still have two more questions.

How should the driver side mount be modded?

Do I use my wireing harness, the H22 wireing harness, or is it a combo of the two?

I'm not good with electical work so if there is any moding of the harness that needs to be done I'm going to have to send it some where.

Thanks again for the help.
Man I love this site!

Drift

Reaction score
I can help you out with both the harness and the mount.

This is a mount we made at Dent Sport for another member. I have the same one and its been perfect for over 3 years.
DSC01204.jpg

And I also do all the wiring at the shop. I am currently working on a full chassis and engine harness for a Nissan 240. The Honda stuff is a joke in comparison.

Back