Calling out Mark Scott aka Bxflyist6thgen..

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
if he doens't send or contact you, post his address, and we can have a quick 6thgen meet at his place :)

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
if you kept your end of the receipt tails of the money order, you can check to see if he has cashed your MOs. if he hasn't cashed them yet, call the 1-800 listed, give them the MO number and ask if you can get a refund back for your MO, that way when he cashes his MO, their won't be any funds. and/or they'll tag his license number and arrest him for fake MOs.

jccg5

Reaction score
if he doens't send or contact you, post his address, and we can have a quick 6thgen meet at his place :)

Yea You should do that...i haven have a long road trip meet...lol...i problaby drive down there... POST UP HIS ADDRESS AND 6THGEN MEET FOR THE WIN

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
I'm not gonna give out my exact position but lets just say I'm closer then he expects. Anyone wanna swing through 2721 Hering Ave Bronx NY 10469.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
I'm not gonna give out my exact position but lets just say I'm closer then he expects. I'm not gonna give out any info yet. If he doesn't give me either the rims or the money we'll have a nice meet infront of his house.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
that's why i only use paypal.

I agree.
Anyone who doesn't accept paypal, raises my eyebows
Good luck on getting yout rims/money.

This is the 2nd time this has happened with him, but I think he did make good the first time.
However, it did take a looooong time for that

jackhunt321

Reaction score
DAMN! What a POS! What a sickening soul. If you are reading this just know that you R a POS and karma will get you dead beat!

Back