callmeryang budget build

callmeryang

Reaction score
thanks eggy for posting the build for me :)

edit though: i'm getting the ID XS65 installed instead of the ctx65cs..decided to cough up some extra $$ , getting it installed this weekend so i'll let yall know

xx24xx

Reaction score
Nice system! Post pics of the new components. System vids FTW.

ejreams

Reaction score
i had noise with a speaker wire next to the power wire...so now the power wire is the only thing on the driver's side. i still have some noise, and i've narrowed it down to the antenna connection at the head unit or the climate control. yes, climate control. turn on the rear defrost or a/c, and the sound triples. but thats for a different thread :hide:

Yea I had problems like that too.
Lmao

callmeryang

Reaction score
Nice system! Post pics of the new components. System vids FTW.

system vids = a joke!
haha just kidding , but honestlyy i dont know if you can get ANYTHING from a video of subs moving or..music from a camera . lol but thats just my opinion no disrespect

callmeryang

Reaction score
clean, simple install. well done. any reason you didn't use more deadener on the doors?

i told james to use whatever he thinks is enough. and that was that.
and plus he got those for free as samples i guess and just put a few on my car as service.
but yeah

anyways one minor set back i had..the right speaker had to be replaced because the leads in the speaker came loose (factory problem, not a user problem)
but yeah it will be swapped today by james.

Back