Camber help plz :(

shrek78

Reaction score
hey guys im thinking in getting INGALLS FRONT CONTROL ARM for my car but i was wondering which one is better -2° to +1-1/4° OR +1° to +4° i am a noob when it come to this stuff i really need your help and also is this a good brand to get ? any better ones

shrek78

Reaction score
i have function form type 2 and yea i do cause i went to get aliment and i need camber adjustment

kn0x47

Reaction score
your best bet would be to determine how low you plan on going then see if other members that sit that low have front camber kits or not

Last edited:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Gtfo with your False information!!

Camber can't be adjusted on our cars without a camber kit. Come on man... You've been on here log enough to know

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
i think that all depends on which degree camber kit u have in ur rear if you have any; to match up the adjustment....

001Stunna

Reaction score
Firstly, unless you're really slammed camber in the front doesn't get as bad as that in the rear.
...but lets think of this a bit logically. you're lowering your car and hence getting negative camber by doing so. you want a kit that can give you positive camber to bring you back to spec.
Hence just from that i'd pick the one that gives you +1 -> +4° but keep in mind the fact that to be able to fit some wheels for that flush look you might want to keep a bit of negative camber which would make me suggest -2° to +1-1/4°.

So in the end...how low are you going? and what look are you going for?

Back