camber kit on 2" drop?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
I'm lowered 2" all around. I got the lifetime alignment at NTB. $100 bucks, but I get it re-aligned every 6 months for free. Houston has notoriously bad potholes, so I go often to avoid getting far out of spec.

heres an idea, dont hit the potholes. you have a steering wheel for a reason.

Atreidies

Reaction score
heres an idea, dont hit the potholes. you have a steering wheel for a reason.

Is that what it's for? Man, I thought it was just so I could look at my nails while I drive. Learn something new everyday.

BTW, people from Jersey shouldn't talk about unavoidable potholes.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Is that what it's for? Man, I thought it was just so I could look at my nails while I drive. Learn something new everyday.

BTW, people from Jersey shouldn't talk about unavoidable potholes.

you must be mentioning those potholes that i dont hit every day. i simply put my round hand rest/manicure station to use and swerve around them. a year and a half later, my alignment is still straight...and i only paid $65 :)

Atreidies

Reaction score
you must be mentioning those potholes that i dont hit every day. i simply put my round hand rest/manicure station to use and swerve around them. a year and a half later, my alignment is still straight...and i only paid $65 :)

Congrats, man. I'm really proud of you. I think we all are. :goyou:

Atreidies

Reaction score
At the risk of being seen as not letting this go, I want to make sure the point I made gets through to those of you that don't get it. I've had my car since '05. 5 years later, I have still only spent $100 on alignments. 5 years from now, I will still have only spent $100. Steer all you want, you will eventually need another alignment, and I will still have that $30 you wasted in my pocket.

And yes, I am a cheap bastard. In case you haven't noticed from just about every post I've ever made. :deal:

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score
Back to the point real quick, camber kit would not be needed on a 2" drop. My question is would a 4cyl coupe need new shocks to go along with a 2" drop? How bout a 2.5" drop?

Tried searching and this thread was the closest i came across.
Thanks in advance for answers/advice on getting a drop, and please don't recommend coilovers, those are out my price range and shocks is what i'm asking about

Back