camber kit

JayStuff

Reaction score
I read some stuff about camber kits in some of the previous threads but Im still a bit confused. I plan on getting some new coils soon and am looking for a camber kit just so i can get my wheel into the fender so it doesn't stick out (rub on my damn fender). :naughty:

People are saying the wicked tuning kit is good but do you only need 1 arm per wheel or two arms? basically I want to know if I have to buy 1 kit or 2?

Any other advice you guys have would be helpful. Thanks.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
you dont need to change/replace your camber kit ..no point of doing it unles you want it to even out with the fender..other then that...its a waste of money...i say install the coilovers.....wait for about 3 weeks later so it can settle then go to the aligment shop and tell them not to adjust your cambers...leave it as is..then you are fine..plan and simple..

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
uhhh... i have a bit different advise. My thought is that you should only buy a rear kit, because unless you go lower than like 2.8 you dont need a camber kit in the front. how low were you thinking of dropping?

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
uhhh... i have a bit different advise. My thought is that you should only buy a rear kit, because unless you go lower than like 2.8 you dont need a camber kit in the front. how low were you thinking of dropping?

+1
To make it simple if your tuck on all four wheel especially the rears, it is best to get the rear camber kit (wicked tuning is very good)

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
nice i should get a camber kit then, i think im dropped 2.5-30 all around...somewhere in between that. and all four are tucked lol, but it does look sexy with the little camber. what i want to know is if i have that little bit of negative camber will it do damage cause it seems like it's being stressed out.

JayStuff

Reaction score
Well in the back i'm guessing around 2.7ish but I want to get rid of essentially all fender gap in front. My intentions for the camber kit was to get some negative camber so the tire would clear but i've heard that when the car gets lowered that much, there is already an effect of negative camber but I wanted to get a kit to perfect the angle. Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard front camber kits are essentially pointless but I'm just hoping my front camber won't cause too many tire problems with a 3.2ish inch drop.

Blah, large offset wheels are so nice but such ***hole to deal with.

Last edited:
Back