Camber kit?

XceZs

Reaction score
What's up everyone, haven't been on this site on a while due to hectic hours of work/school.. But im trying to get back into my car, I've searched this forum and many other forums to look for a camber kit for my car. I searched ebay but that's just a pathetic place to go honestly. So if you guy's know anywhere i should order my camber kit from please do inform me. Thanks. Btw i have an 02 accord 4cyl coupe... let me knowww!:omgbd:

Lowman

Reaction score
I bought mine on ebay, its an ingalls kit. A lot of people on this forum have them.

xx24xx

Reaction score
Rockauto.com is solid and sells Ingalls or you can buy Wicked Tuning on ebay or a few other sites. Try google.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Just google Ingalls, Wicked, Comptech, etc. Though Comptech sells theirs under the SPC name.

Reaction score
I got an Ingalls front control arm camber kit from Ebay. definitely the cheapest price. I tried 2 others that ended up hitting the body. they are not all created equal! Some are just not engineered correctly and its an expensive trial and error thing....to keep getting alignments and time consuming to take off and put on suspension parts. The rears are a simple set up but the front is crucial. Buy a good camber kit and buy it only once.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INGA...6712816?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories

XceZs

Reaction score
Yeah most likely i'll go with ingalls or wicked thanks guy's for your help! After i order them i would have to put them on even though im slammed and then align it correct? Or should i raise it so it wont rub on my fenders?

Lowman

Reaction score
If you are low enough, the ingalls hit your shock towers more awkwardly than oem which caused mine (ingalls) to start cracking. so either raise it up or deal with it.

lltradell

Reaction score
If you are low enough, the ingalls hit your shock towers more awkwardly than oem which caused mine (ingalls) to start cracking. so either raise it up or deal with it.

how low is low? i was thinking about getting ingalls front ball joint kit but if your saying it wont work then i guess i cant buy it. I have a 3 inch drop

Back