Camber

talontsiawd

Reaction score
michaellee said:
Na i know what ya'll are saying but I'd rather buy everything I need at once and install all at once i'm shooting for 2.5-2 2/3 in the front and 2 in the back to save me the trouble of the time
Well, you might not actually buy what you need, that can be a problem. That's why you usually want some idea of how off your camber is actually going to be. If its .5 degrees of what you want and you buy a 1-3 kit, obviously that doesn't help much.

michaellee

Reaction score
i thinking of adjustable coilover's to go from factory's to 18's and wanna have the very minimum wheel gap. I don't think or cars look right with wheel gap. but thats just me

Phut

Reaction score
your posts in this thread confuses me big time. you're asking about camber in the title, but most of your questions are about "how low" you want to go. yes, your ride height will dictate your camber. from there, you'll need an alignment to see how off it is then select the correct camber kit for your needs.

be aware that, from what i'm picturing, the ride height you want your car at, you will have some problems when you get your camber corrected back to 0. it'll mainly be in the front, so i would suggest you get the ingalls control arm kit.

sportyaccordy

Reaction score
I would get a camber kit in front at least from the get go. But at that height you won't be able to get it back to 0°, so get it and put your camber back to about -1.5°. A little negative camber is better than a lot.

Back