*Camerons 00 Accord Coupe**

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
omg thats an accord i would have never guessed that... the windshield banner gave it away:badger:

id say lose the body kit, the halos and take off the accord banner and just get a lip kit... thats just my opinion
^x103984572384130501289357.2

IMO, you sir have riced a perfectly good 4x4 coupe to hell. its just the body kit, really. or perhaps THE FRONT BUMPER AT LEAST. in order to redeem yourself, follow these simple directions:

1) sell front bumper and pick up a stock bumper with OEM front lip
2) buy a black mesh grill and put stock badge on it
3) buy coilovers for sure.

Trust me. You'll get more than just hookers....

Last edited:

riCewu

Reaction score
omg thats an accord i would have never guessed that... the windshield banner gave it away:badger:

id say lose the body kit, the halos and take off the accord banner and just get a lip kit... thats just my opinion

+1, Should do some blackhouse on the OEM or something=] or just stick with OEM. Accord banner is kinda lame, who would've guessed. Body kit isn't my cup of tea, I'd stick with a lip kit=].

But if that tickles your fantasy then stick with it.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
logically I would assume that the quality of pussy is in direct correlation to the quality of your ride. vis-a-vis if your car was to look like:

3948809254_09e6822a0c_b.jpg

g49.jpg

g70.jpg

you'd probably get pussy that is close to a 10, your car would lead me to believe that you get pussy that is closer to a 2

no offense, just taking the thought to a rational conclusion

John, this is total bull****, you KNOW Gilbert doesnt get pussy in that thing :lawl:

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score
dude i think im pretty sure we have the same kit good thing were in different states haha

keep those tires/rims if you go with a set of lowpros u will feel the tiniest cracks in the road and it will be annoying. big cracks/potholes... you'll be wondering if your rims are still round lol

everybody says get a "nice lip kit" on here too lol too bad every fourth guy has the same exact one.

when modding cars, personally i think the point is to make them look different from everyone elses, not copy each other

mr. smith

Reaction score
not everybody has the same style if thats what you like rock it!

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
I agree with the last 2 posts. I strongly believe in "to each his own".

But if your gonna do something, make sure its done cleanly, and professionally. The body work they did to your car is 5hit. not an opinion.. a fact. and the headlights... those CANNOT be good for night driving. Plus you said you wanted to look different, look around man, every other modded accord i see has ebay projector headlights.

Either way, happy modding and welcome to 6ga. :p

KuShEd_OC_02_SE

Reaction score
Yeah your front is sagging under the lights, pobably shakes and bends at freeway speeds.

Fill all those cut outs with mesh my friend..it will look more aggressive up front and not so airy..it will complete the look..

your muffler tips need to be centered though. it will look cleaner..

The skirts work
slamm it and it should be rockin..

And maybe see what else you would like in the way of headlights..im not digging it so much..first thing i noticed to be honest..

But props on having it painted and not just rattle canned...im lagging on the paint job..

Back