can someone help with lowering please

todd_cards

Reaction score
hello guys im new here! have a 2000 accord. everything completly stock! i am wanting to lower! actually slam it not completly but where people know that its lowered. i want something that rides pretty good not great but it gets the body to the wheels maybe not completly tuck because thats a lot of work and money but im looking to atleast tuck a half a inch or so. can someone please inform me what would do that and what is a good investment please! and also please explain! kind of stupid to this stuff! but i also have to start somewhere right? but whatever you people tell me can i use my stock shocks and what not!
thanks
jacob!!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Holy ****.......

You need coilovers. Tucking stock wheels is hard. And keeping it comfortable while doing so, isn't gonna happen.

Look here...
...and here.

Please search from now on before making a thread. If you want to do it, there's a 99% chance it's been done before. So you'll be able to find a thread about it somewhere.

todd_cards

Reaction score
i apologize ill do that for now on! but may i ask. ive been refered to fnf type 1's.. good invesment for what im looking for or you got something else in mind?

todd_cards

Reaction score
Type 1's are a great value and will allow you to do what you want.

along with them sir. do you think i will need anything else along with those such as a camber kit and things. man to be honest bro. came here to learn some things. im young and trying to learn! have to start somewhere right! so exscuse my dumb questions but just trying to learn

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There's too much to explain if you know nothing, I would suggest spending some time reading up on suspension threads on the site to get a grasp on lowering your car and all the factors that go into it. Then you can make a more informed decision as to what you should do.

todd_cards

Reaction score
i mean i know the basics and such as to coils and springs and what not. and about the camber. but not the inside tips to such as if i went with something what it would do and what i would need.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I am sure the links were already posted, here is a reminder,

1. Suspension Review Thread
2. Wheel Fitment Thread
3. 1998-2002 Accord Suspension List

Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Back