Candy Apple 2002 4DR Accord Lil Show Kar (UPDATED)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
where'd you get the side skirts from? cause they sold you 2 "same side" ones. the driver's side one is right, although i prefer the look of the passenger's side skirt.

edit:
e36m3.jpg

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
where'd you get the side skirts from? cause they sold you 2 "same side" ones. the driver's side one is right, although i prefer the look of the passenger's side skirt.

edit:
e36m3.jpg

yea i didnt realize that till last year...but o'well... im not gonna worry about anything on the body till after im done with my engine work...

as of right now trying to save up for a house..then the car will get worked on after

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
That red looks great. Clean car overall and I think you pulled off the body kit pretty well. Ofcourse I wish you would get rid of the wheel gap but I know how it is with ****ty roads. I live in the mountains so I scrape a lot since I have about 2 inches of clearance from my front lip to the ground. Props.

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
yea thanks i was about to switch to xenon lip kit but no1 wanted to ship it to me on here...yea i had it at 1 finger gap last month...wasnt too bad...couldnt get it up on any lifts though....since summers about to be over imma just keep it that way for now...and den put it back to what it was before wen spring comes around..but it feels good to drive without the skraps...

Last edited:

f23accord2000

Reaction score
if you need anywork done my boi just opened up a shop in salem ,awesome mechanic used to do autobody and a mechanic shop in malden but opend up his own shop if you got anywork done ill introduce you to him hes a true OG

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
if you need anywork done my boi just opened up a shop in salem ,awesome mechanic used to do autobody and a mechanic shop in malden but opend up his own shop if you got anywork done ill introduce you to him hes a true OG

yea and I plan on doin a 5spd swap, but maybe after i come back from cambodia

ejreams

Reaction score
I'm not really feelin the kit or the drop, but who am I to talk I ride blown stocks LoL

But the paint is beautiful, I love it.
I really like the interior too. Nicely done.

CHID0

Reaction score
yea and I plan on doin a 5spd swap, but maybe after i come back from cambodia

You gonna have someone do it or DIY?

Car actually looks clean and well done, you did a good job with it and normally i don't say that about bodykits.

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score
nice update man, THE MA ppl are crawling up underneath rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back