Canibeat Feature

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Agreed, the imperfection only stands out because the rest of the car looks great & well thought-out so far. Nothing to sweat over, it's still getting recognized and appreciated.

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
Congrats man !

Btw how do you guys get featured ?

Not that I'm Jealous, more like I'm trying to get a good photoshoot/pictures of my car soon as my car is slowly getting beat to death from rock chips, poor drivers, hit and runs, etc :/

Bax

Reaction score
Congrats man !

Btw how do you guys get featured ?

Not that I'm Jealous, more like I'm trying to get a good photoshoot/pictures of my car soon as my car is slowly getting beat to death from rock chips, poor drivers, hit and runs, etc :/
I think Facebook has a lot to do with it. Social media like that and instagram, etc.
I would be in jail for murder if I saw someone hit and run your car. :mad:

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
I think Facebook has a lot to do with it. Social media like that and instagram, etc.
I would be in jail for murder if I saw someone hit and run your car. :mad:

Oh I can't even count the number of hit and runs in the lifetime of the car (has to be at least 4-5).
Since respraying my car last October I've already been
1) Swiped in the rear quarter panel
2)Had to fix a crack in my front bumper because someone backed into it and
3) Had a 1-2 inch rock chip my front hood

But back on topic, Brent's car looks flawless and I seriously regret not shaving the trunk and going emblem-less
This shot is almost beautiful

Brent_Accord_21.jpg

Last edited:

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
I really appreciate all the love guys. This forum is the reason that most everything on my car has come about. And yes the rear lip is slightly crooked but it is molded on the bumper so it would be expensive to fix. New wheels are soon to come...

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
They molded it crooked? Wow...that's terrible, I would be incredibly frustrated at that. Judging by your car, I'd say you're probably a bit of a perfectionist. Sorry to hear that...

Last edited:

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
They molded it crooked? Wow...that's terrible, I would be incredibly frustrated at that. Judging my your car, I'd say you're probably a bit of a perfectionist. Sorry to hear that...

Yeah and its a friend of mine who did it and he normally does terrific work. I just havent had the guts to tell him he fudged it up yet though...

Back