Car dies randomly, no warning

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
ignition switches go bad, not just cuz of a heavy key chain, never even heard of this but as i stated b4 it is probly ur problem

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
talked to my buddy at advance and he thinks its nothing to do with tumbler but something with the ignition between starter and tumbler...

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
have you called your local honda dealership and asked them to look up your vin number for any unresolved recalls? such as the ignition switch recall ...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Damn, my car did that too while driving sometimes.. Then turn back on after like 10 15 seconds like nothing happened. During the issue, the speedo/rpm needles all drop to 0, but engine remains on.. very strange.

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
^ thats not my issue... my engine dies and all... still have battery power... if it doesnt happen within the next week or 2 im balmeing it on RT66 fuel... :wtf1:

nsjames

Reaction score
when it won't start you say the starter works?

Get a spark tester and carry it with you, when it doesn't start see if you have spark. At least then you can rule ignition and CPS sensors out and know for sure it's fuel related.

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
when it won't start you say the starter works?

Get a spark tester and carry it with you, when it doesn't start see if you have spark. At least then you can rule ignition and CPS sensors out and know for sure it's fuel related.

i know spark is good, tested all that back in april after purchasing the car... im gunna blame it on the fuel... and the mixture

claybird

Reaction score
The heavy key chain made the inside of my whole ignition switch/tumbler/whatever wear out and I was making a bad connection with my immobilizer and off she goes!

Back