car insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvilla5506

Reaction score
yea i do pretty sure he knows too b4 he says undermining the forums goals with all the useless threads he started and i could go on and on so once he edits that crap il do it too

finch13

Reaction score
How abouts... $350/mo for full coverage/mod insurance and 5 moving violations and being under 25 and a male :D

You're going to get answers, but none are going to help you figure out what youre quote should be... there are waaaaay to many factors that change your rate.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i dont care about what you posted. just that fact that you posted back to back to back to back....its not needed, and is what the edit button is for. to either edit whats there or to add to it. 4 posts in 4 minutes is no good.

You're going to get answers, but none are going to help you figure out what youre quote should be... there are waaaaay to many factors that change your rate.

word. everyones insurance is different. id say just get some quotes from as many different companies as you can. youve only been in one accident, so its not like your records bad or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back