Car is BOGGING

9D9Ghost

Reaction score
well what'd ya know. just got a chance to drive the accord since i add'd the new 4 guage ground's. no more bogging... guess it was a simple case of not enuff groundings... case closed.

9D9Ghost

Reaction score
the reason the h22a was bogging on take off's was due to the p13 had taken a ****. got the new p28 built and tuned. car ran great. still had a cel, so it was a code 19 and 8 i do believe. iacv is bad, so i just ordered up another one. should be here in a week. then figured out why the car has a horrible time starting. due to the fact that the crank sensor is improporly wired in. the h22a is in the dizzy. the f23 was on the drivers side. so in other words, the engine cranks until there is enuff compression, and fires randomly until it eventually starts. so now im back on square 1 with wiring.... what a friggin headache.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Sounds like you have way too much hacked wiring. That can cause issues later on down the road.

A healthy engine should have adequet compression to start no matter how long its been siting. I think you need to go through ALL the wiring and solder and shrink wrap everything.

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
Try changeing ur spark plugs same thing happened to me when I had my civic wit a gsr swap it was bogging and I changed the plugs and the car was good if u don't use them already get ngks

9D9Ghost

Reaction score
thats the issue im dealing with, the wiring is complete cut spliced and hacked! pluse we ran a compression check. two outers 130psi, two inners 70psi. im allready looking at rebuild kits for my engine. they are all about $300.00 for your basic rebuild kit.....

Back