Car is in Shop

Jefften10

Reaction score
So I just got my car a few weeks ago after it sitting at home for a year. I was driving into New Orleans yesterday and I started to hear a grinding noise on the interstate coming in.
CEL came on earlier this week, but took care of it...just a disconnected hose. Came on again yesterday morning and assumed it was the same thing and proceeded into New Orleans.
The interstate is a bridge over the swamp with no exit for 15 miles, so I got a little nervous. Any way it stopped and I kept going. Well this grinding would happen every once in a while and it just stopped really quick. I though maybe something was scraping the wheel well when I hit a bump.

So I am getting of the interstate and I hit the brakes and.... GRGGRGIGAIDHOISHDIUHISAHIDHSIOUHDIOUHSIUHI.
It sounded that bad.
Pedestrians kept turning their heads and looking it was so loud.

Car is sitting at my aunts to be diagnosed by mechanic tomorrow. Lucky thing is I am going to be driving back to Dallas next weekend, so it is a good thing that this happened now and not then. Keep ya'll updated. :furious: :furious: :furious: :confused: :confused: :confused:

hondababe01

Reaction score
wow that sux!! hope you get it figured out....btw i hear ya about the new orleans interstate and the roads...they suck!! i love riding the interstate though..lol!

Jefften10

Reaction score
hondababe01 said:
wow that sux!! hope you get it figured out....btw i hear ya about the new orleans interstate and the roads...they suck!! i love riding the interstate though..lol!

Where are you located???

Jefften10

Reaction score
hondababe01 said:
i am south of new orleans...from the bayous of houma
No ****!??

My best friend is from Montegut.

I was born and raised in the NOLA.

There is a guy on here that goes to ULL.

We should get something together sometime.

Back