car pulls to the left.....

HONDAyto88

Reaction score
so a few months ago slid into a curb going 15-20mph tops...... turning right onto a street..... eff the rain....

left front tire met the curb at an angle... heard a loud thud...

pulled over to the side... tire still intact....

but car started pullin to the left..... took it to the dealer... found out left lower control arm was bent....

eeventually got it replaced..got my alignment..... but still car pulls to the left

ex: from a stop (steering wheel straight) put car into 1st.... accell......car automaticallly turns slightly left.....

ex: fwy driving..... flat surface..... 60-70mph.. let go of steerin wheel..... car pulls left slightly.. next thing i know.... cars in next lane... about 4-5 secs later..

ex: coming to a stop.... 25-0mph... steering wheel will start shakin a little bit.. car veers to left slightly... as if road is bumpy...

WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE RIGHT NOW: from side view..... the front rim sits a lil closer to the right ( closer to driver door) not as bad as before when lower control arm was not replaced.......
HELP ME OUTTTTT!!!!! its killin me... do i need to get something rebent? if so is there a good shop to go to ?

SOUL CAL NINJAS..... HOLLER

BTW... just replaced fronT tires..... 5000miles ago....
brakes are in about 7500 miles......
rotors goood.... resurfaced once during pad replacemnt..
wheels are balanced...
all tires are all the same.....
still pretty good.. aside from the damn shake and pull.....

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
bent crossmember? that has happened to me and alex.

other than that.....usual things...alignment, wheel balance, axle, etc etc
use your educated guess and precise judgment and try to replace/get done cheapest ones first

HONDAyto88

Reaction score
bent crossmember? that has happened to me and alex.

other than that.....usual things...alignment, wheel balance, axle, etc etc
use your educated guess and precise judgment and try to replace/get done cheapest ones first

it could be........ im gonna look into it.... the pulls getting worse..... after the alignment...... like 2 months ago....... thanks! im probably gonna go junkyarding again weeeee

needs to be fixed before i can drop this sucker.... =)

btw do you know a place that does rebending for chassis and stuff.... i heard theres one in pomona

more inputs are welcome also....!

J30Accord104

Reaction score
that happened to me.. found out that i was missing a break pad.

it can also be that your rims bent and causes your tires to sit at a weird angle... maybe

Back