Car started then shut off. Now it wont start :(

BKLYN ACCORD

Reaction score
What's going on guys. Its been a long time since I posted or even log on. Here is the deal. I was going to work. I auto started my car. As I got in the car shut off, the car tried to auto start itself again with no luck. So I try to start it myself, and nothing it's just cranking. In the 3 years I own the car the car always starts up with one crank. I hope it was just because it's so dam hot today in nyc. Any ideas guys?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Cpyro

Reaction score
I know witch my alarm when i remote start the car of course the car acts like the key is int he ignition, but if i forget to turn the key and it shuts off i cant start it right away. The green key light will flash and then when its done i can start it again. How long does ur remote start keep the car on for? Maybe it ran out of time just as you sat down, or i guess it could be something else.

Sometimes if my gas is low and i park on a angle(i live on a hill) the car wont auto start, but with my key it works fine.

BKLYN ACCORD

Reaction score
I know witch my alarm when i remote start the car of course the car acts like the key is int he ignition, but if i forget to turn the key and it shuts off i cant start it right away. The green key light will flash and then when its done i can start it again. How long does ur remote start keep the car on for? Maybe it ran out of time just as you sat down, or i guess it could be something else.

Sometimes if my gas is low and i park on a angle(i live on a hill) the car wont auto start, but with my key it works fine.

i auto start my car as i was going to sit in it, by the time i sit in the car the car turned on then it died. i really could not try to trouble shoot cuz i was already running late for work . so i ended up taking my girlfriends eclipse to work. i feel so weird driving her car. maybe it will start when i get home tonight :boohoo:

Last edited:

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
Make sure the tank dial isnt on "E" :jae:

but yeah, like you said, its probably the heat. I had a similar problem this summer with mine, except it got so damn hot it basically ruined my battery...(needed replaced anyway)

acedomain

Reaction score
check the recall i hear that even if you fixed it once you might have to do it again ....sketch is on his 3rd ignition switch

BKLYN ACCORD

Reaction score
So here is the update. I got home and found my car parked across the street. My girlfriend moved my car.She moved it round 6 pm. So it was the heat. This is crazy! I went the whole summer with no problems.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Back