Car-theft ring busted in TX

Levi

Reaction score
IMG00035-20090906-1229.jpg

So who all got to see the October issue (I believe) of Super Street? Well a guy from here, el paso, tx, made the front cover. Everybody here looked up to him cuz he was a pretty cool guy and accomplished things that many ppl here couldn't do.

Well guess what happened to him....
---------------------------------------
8 arrested in connection with auto thefts
By Jay Koester / El Paso Times
Posted: 12/09/2009 04:04:31 PM MST

Stallings (left) and Cervantes (right) (Courtesy El Paso Police Department)
EL PASO - After a yearlong investigation, El Paso Police arrested eight in connection with auto thefts.

Jesus Martinez, 25; Juan Carlos Cervantes, 18; Robert John Ortiz, 21; Alfredo Stallings, 22; and Cesar Garcia, 29, were charged with engaging in organized criminal activity. Jesus Meza, 27, was charged with theft. All except Cervantes live in Fabens. Cervantes lives in Clint.

The investigators also made two unrelated arrests. Ashley Foster, 25, is accused of falsely claiming her vehicle had been stolen. Cecilio Brown, 34, was arrested in connection with a Lower Valley theft ring.

20091209_041517_brown_cecilio_VIEWER.jpg

------------------------------

These guys were also related to the Mexican drug cartels across the border. They busted a warehouse here with over $500,000 in stolen honda/acura parts.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Damn, hopefully some of the people can recover their parts somehow. Crazy.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
thats what happens when you have homo dragonball z hair you stand out from the crowd and get caught...
good for them they got caught..**** car thieves

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
lmao

this car just got stolen a few days ago, belonged to a friend of mine

rega.png

:jerkit::eekwtf:

damn those wheels are pure sex..good combination too pulled it off real well.

i wonder how these assholes do it..
i know my 2 way compustar can only help me so much, but thats why i got myself a new investment thats a little secret...it just has a loud BOOM when i use it

and i need some good GPS suggestions

Levi

Reaction score
:jerkit::eekwtf:

damn those wheels are pure sex..good combination too pulled it off real well.

i wonder how these assholes do it..
i know my 2 way compustar can only help me so much, but thats why i got myself a new investment thats a little secret...it just has a loud BOOM when i use it

and i need some good GPS suggestions

It's really easy here. There's two different bridges that going into Mexico; one of them they have you stop and check your car, the other bridge you just drive right across no problem at all. So these wise guys jack the car and easily drive across the bridge.

Back