Carbon fiber fenders

eggs

Reaction score
lol oh man im hurt im only 20 we all start somewhere haha.... And the kit looks better in person and i bought the car with the rims. Im def no ricer though I smoke rsx type s off the line everyday with no fi

i dont get what that has to do with you not being a ricer no offense

Darianjr1

Reaction score
i mean im tryint o save money for that 6 speed i been reading up on it i just dont know who would pit it on and cuz i havent put any real money into my car yet i got this stuff cuz of an accident and my insurance paid for it

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hmm.......I think I am going to sit back and just watch the progression of this thread.

SKUNKWRKZ

Reaction score
Ok....back on topic. I got mine from FRP bodykits for a 2dr for 150.00 for BOTH as they had them listed for that as the first bid on Ebay and I won. Are they worth it? Meh.....I like them and they ARE light but so are the stock fenders. Unfortunately, one of my fenders had some bad bodywork on it when I got the car so I pulled the trigger on the CF fenders as a result along with a "blem" CF hood. DO NOT pay retail for CF.....bide your time and it will show up cheap. As far as quality, the FRP pieces are very good quality with good clear so far although my plans are to partially paint them anyway.

Back