Carbon Fiber Hood Problems

jjazul

Reaction score
so got a new hood from a guy who didnt want it since in the service car sat for years clear burned off...stole it for 100$ getting the clear on it freeas someone owes me i say awesome im in the win....no damn thing has no place for windshield wiper nozzles im in houston damn weather is horrible you need them here on the daily for anything....ive tried searching or just too frustrated to find them, but anyone here have same issue? howd you solve it? any nozzles you use? from what different car or store or what? im about to cut a hole into this carbon fiber i need those spraying pieces of $@#*

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
First off your grammar sucks.
But to answer your question you can use the oem nozzles, just get the holes cutout for them. If you don't feel comfortable doing it take it to a body shop and they can do it in about ten minutes.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Measure the hole in the OEM hood, mod the CF hood, buy new nozzles and replace. Might need to do some work to run the lines on the underside as well.

Please proofread your post next time.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
English is my second language, and that's why it's better than my first...

Anyways, haha, just measure the holes on your stock hood, make a template, transfer to your CF hood, learn to use a dremel, and take your time. Hopefully you don't have Parkinson's.

:rage:

:love62:

KnightRyder

Reaction score
i wish i had that problem. i removed my washer system, i only use the sprayers to fill the holes that it came with. VIS hood.

jjazul

Reaction score
wow...... i did not notice the horrible grammar. I typed this post in my phone but damn i did not think it was that bad. I can't even comprehend my own writing. I'm sorry but i do appreciate you guys took a read at that....thing...and tried to help. I ended up not using the sprayer nozzles. I sold the oem hood and my dumbass forgot to take them off, so off they went. Sucks when a damn pigeon dumps a good load on my windshield. Have to stop at the nearest gas station and squeegee it off. Again my condolence to those who lost brain cells reading that.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
My grammar sucks too especially when I use my cell phone lol.

Anyways, be careful on the road w/o them tho. Don't wanna hear one 6gen gets totaled anymore.

So.. you joined this forum when you were 13. Way to go youngsta!

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
I remember jersey winter salt, and a 2 liter bottle of water I took with me, iF I had to get on the highway. Not something you can get used to

Back