careers

TheExxonKid

Reaction score
I was going for a degree in Management Information Systems from Univ of Houston but I landed a job at Exxon so now they are paying for the rest of my degree and certifications.....gotta love it.....

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
Neight said:
my roomate is a professional spammer for westmarine :)

LOL :thumbsup:

Well if he sends any emails my way he'll officially become my enemy lol. I went to college for a year and a half for information technology, but wasn't learning anything. I took a break for a little over a year and when I decided to go back to school, I was aiming at CAD(computer aided design), but my father told me I had always loved computers and that I should give it another shot.

So I went back to a technical school for IT, went through the one year course, learned more than I could have ever imagined, among those was the rediscovery of how much I loved computers. Worked a couple of crap jobs and now I'm a level 2 Technical Support Analyst for GE.

TheExxonKid

Reaction score
ACCORDing2valke said:
LOL :thumbsup:
Worked a couple of crap jobs and now I'm a level 2 Technical Support Analyst for GE.

Nice I have a friend that is a project designer at HP that I am tryin to get the hook up with

vysuperman

Reaction score
as previously said, if you want to do mechanical engineering, (not to discourage you or anything) you should be fairly comfortable with math and phsyics (or at least somewhat comfortable). Otherwise you're gonna be in a world of hurt... with a BS in Mech Engr, and some relevant experience during the summers while you're in school, you can definitely apply for R&D mechanical engr openings at places such as Skunk2, Injen, AEM, Comptech and the likes.

Latest posts

Back