Cassidy..what you guys think?

Sonnick

Reaction score
I've been a big fan of Cassidy ever since the first time I heard him. He's definitely one of my favorites. His punchlines are straight NASTY. His new album BARS (I'm actually listening now) seems to be real good so far. I know not everyone's into rap, but if you are, what do you guys think? I think he's real underrated along with Fab (another one of my favorites).

I know there's beef with him and Lil Wayne, but honestly..I think they're both nasty.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
his new cd isnt too bad havent been in the car long enough to listen to the whole thing though. lol

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
My fave cassidy gotta be BBoy Stance....sick *** beat...gotta go check out his new material...hasnt he been in jail though

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
not a big cassidy fan. don't like his voice really. but i think something that turns me off is how he DOES try to still spit fire on them slow beats. lol. idk, IMO its hard to get into his songs.

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
i like his single my drink and my 2 step. not really crazy about the other tracks though. maybe i just need to listen to it more to get to like it.

Back