Catch us rolling #56knono

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
#1 picture looks like the back tire is out of the car completely!
#9 blah...barf

Still love the white color but I think I would be more OCD than what I am now with the white paint.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
#1 picture looks like the back tire is out of the car completely!
#9 blah...barf

Still love the white color but I think I would be more OCD than what I am now with the white paint.

Tell me about it, white is a hard color to paint match. #1 its just the angle of the picture. His fitment is pretty flush. To each is his own on #9 lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Man, how have I miss this thread? Only 5 days ago, and the thread is hawt! One day, I'll find a good location to shoot w/o any oncoming cars. And one day, I'll have lip kits all around like yours! GL w/ finding your new shoes. ;)

P.S. Your new avatar looks like a kid wearing a huge Gundam mask. What is that??

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Man, how have I miss this thread? Only 5 days ago, and the thread is hawt! One day, I'll find a good location to shoot w/o any oncoming cars. And one day, I'll have lip kits all around like yours! GL w/ finding your new shoes. ;)

P.S. Your new avatar looks like a kid wearing a huge Gundam mask. What is that??

Haha thanks man. yeah my avatar is a kid wearing a gundam helm. Its just a painting i found online, thought it was pretty neat
tumblr_mhjofdufWt1qbmgeto5_1280_zpseebb8069.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Haha thanks man. yeah my avatar is a kid wearing a gundam helm. Its just a painting i found online, thought it was pretty neat
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac146/mmkay90/tumblr_mhjofdufWt1qbmgeto5_1280_zpseebb8069.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Ahaha! I was right then lol. I like that a lot. :boink:

Back