CCM 7 July 10, 2010 Dallas, Texas

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
yea so the weather SUCKED today! had been pooring all day then about 6:00 it cleared up so i ran to wash my car. had it gleaming so i took off to dallas. got to about plano, and it started raining hard! messed it all up. figured it was rainin out there too so **** it. :mad:

swift07

Reaction score
yea so the weather SUCKED today! had been pooring all day then about 6:00 it cleared up so i ran to wash my car. had it gleaming so i took off to dallas. got to about plano, and it started raining hard! messed it all up. figured it was rainin out there too so **** it. :mad:
You should have went. I got there at 5:30 and didn't see a drop of rain. Just hot as hell

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
lol seriously?? i live up north of frisco, and it was raining pretty much all day till about 9pm. guess it was dry down south. ftl i even pulled over after the rain stopped to try and dry off real quick but the dirt from the road was all over. i jus spread it around. guess i coulda jus came w a filthy car.

Last edited:

knifedag007

Reaction score
It was a good turn out yesterday, Im with Team High Rev(a sponsor of CCM) and have to say it was really good to see all the Dallas people out there.
Would have liked to see a few more 6th gens. I love seeing all the stuff I could have done if I had kept mine. :)

Back