FS: Centerline Wheels 17x8 0 offset

nyknick1015

Reaction score
hey guys,
I am selling here for a car that a buddy and i just got to work on as a project car. and Audi a4... Love the car yet i hate it already

The car came with some 17x8 Centerline Wheels. They go for about $250 per wheel chrome with the center caps. They had the potential to be really awesome wheels but the kid that put them on the car did it so ridiculous and they stick out about 5 inches on each side. Pic is below. Its a universal bolt pattern so it can do 5x114

There are tires on them 245/45/17. LMK if your interested.

Bidding starts at 800 OBO. I would like to get as much as i can for them but since i am taking stuff off and replacing ****, ill take what i can get

IMG_0334.jpg

I repeat 17x8 0 offset WITH TIRES.

for all you hella flush cats, you will be flush, ALOT OF POKE, if you want to tuck, you are gonna have to get new tires and stretch them but its all up to you

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i mean they can work on an accord with some body work. What about the guys that want to do widebody... i dunno it was worth a try.... but its available if anyone wants them to try... centerline wheels are are pretty good wheel for those who need a set for drag or for some crazy camber

i dunno it was worth a try hahaha

Back