CF Hood Question

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Well guys I was DD some of my friends home from the local bar....and well this deer decided to become a statistic in the negatives...hit it going about 35. The only thing that got hurt was the hoot. The hoods creased right in the middle and about 1/3 of the way up it and to the left theres a nice little indentation were it rolled up on to the hood.

It basically scared the **** out of the two girls that were riding with me. I really didn't give a damn. So reported and all that.

The real question is since the hood needs fixed I might as well get a carbon fiber one....but I don't really know what to look for. While I'm replacing the hood I might as well do a 01-02 bumper swap as well since the bumper is messed up from a previous encounter. So basically I need a new cf hood(thinking VIS), new 01-02 front bumper(I'll prob just eBay this), I'll prob get some 01-02 fogs on there as well.

I need links on this I looked on eBay this morning and none of the auctions are specific enough as to what year the hoods are for.

Car is a coupe as well.

6genaccord

Reaction score
Well first of all, you need to visit

www.ebaymotors.com

because that's where the parts are. You'll have a bigger selection of sellers also, for the bumper too. Anyway, just type in "accord 02 carbon fiber" and all of them will come up.

Accidents are the best reason to start updating stuff. My boy with his 240 just rear ended a friend of mine the other night and decided to upgrade his hood to CF too and his headlamps to R32 Skyline lamps. good luck

jbuff

Reaction score
Accidents are the best reason to start updating stuff. My boy with his 240 just rear ended a friend of mine the other night and decided to upgrade his hood to CF too and his headlamps to R32 Skyline lamps. good luck

:thumbsup: you got that right.....i just got a cf trunk out of my accident....

jess

Back