FS: CG Squad Decal & Lanyard

Varnell

Reaction score
Re: CG Squad Lanyard/decal + Interior/Exterior LED

Hey, Jephu. My new ride is a i4 5spd. I'm looking to get the red cluster gauge LEDs, including the odometer. I don't need the two lights at the top of the gauge cluster. I like to leave those empty. I'd also like a set of white LEDs for the climate control, with a red LED for the clock. Also, two white LEDs for the doors, two white LEDs for the map lights, one white LED for the trunk, and one white LED for the dome light.

I think that about sums it up. lol I'm still not sure what I should do about the temp gauge not lighting up entirely. Maybe cutting the slot to fit a bigger LED, similar to the V6? Know when you'll have Type 2's back in stock?

Thanks!

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hey, Jephu. My new ride is a i4 5spd. I'm looking to get the red cluster gauge LEDs, including the odometer. I don't need the two lights at the top of the gauge cluster. I like to leave those empty. I'd also like a set of white LEDs for the climate control, with a red LED for the clock. Also, two white LEDs for the doors, two white LEDs for the map lights, one white LED for the trunk, and one white LED for the dome light.

I think that about sums it up. lol I'm still not sure what I should do about the temp gauge not lighting up entirely. Maybe cutting the slot to fit a bigger LED, similar to the V6? Know when you'll have Type 2's back in stock?

Thanks!

I'll send you a PM tonight after work.

f20bcg3

Reaction score

Pm'd

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Varnell

Reaction score

Any update on those LEDs? If you can't get a hold of those Type 2's, I'll just send payment for the rest it. No problem.

Back