CG5 F22A1 NA Build!!!

NASOHC

Reaction score
Re: 6GA 250whp BUILD!!!

ok, update check:

Here's the assembled longblock with intake. I still need to get a fuel rail and press. regulator w/gauge for this; it's just for looks now. More later, enjoy!

2u61mag.jpg

joe80055

Reaction score
I actually started a build myself, but it's for a turbo application, i'll post pics in my other thread so you can see my progress.

How much did those RC injectors set you back?

NASOHC

Reaction score
I actually started a build myself, but it's for a turbo application, i'll post pics in my other thread so you can see my progress.

How much did those RC injectors set you back?

Cool... around $325

NASOHC

Reaction score
F/S: F22A1 NA Build - If anyone is interested.

Ok, bad news... looks like this project has come to a temporary stop.

I want to finish this build; working on finishing another for the time being.

Unless someone is interested in continuing this build, I'd be willing to sell the entire build package for a lot less than what's been put into. Otherwise, I will finish it but at a later time next year. PM me if seriously interested in purchasing everything you've seen displayed and put on this engine.

This includes a completely assembled long block with timing belt and water pump installed, ready to install in engine bay (not pictured below); along with all AEM ignition components, H23 intake (two of them; a stock and modified version w/spacers), 68mm throttle body, Header, Aluminum flywheel, Clutch Kit and willing to throw in AEM management system. I have well over $6k invested in all parts and machine work, seriously; make me an offer and it could be yours to continue and post results here. I want to see this build in a 6GA so let me know if interested.

:thumbsup:

2gu0289.jpg

2ihtbf5.jpg

Back